to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lisa M's Card

The Bingo Linky party can be found RIGHT HERE

A note to those that might be wishing for me to put their Bingo card up on the blog--you have until 10 PM Saturday night (tonight) central time to email it to me; then after that I will not be able to post anymore.

Tomorrow I will be away from my computer for family day. I have been spending much time on here and my family needs me to take a break.

Here is Lisa M's card:

LISA---Take note that I had to change your list a bit from what you emailed to me so that they are one word each. Some, though I just left as they were. 

B  stars, fish, snowman, rabbit, flower

I  bone, gingerbread man, spider, tassel, pawprint

N flag, swirl, free, mitten, jelly bean

G watermelon, holly, ladybug, moose, candy corn

O ghost, cherry blossom, swirl, music notes, hat

1 comment:

Snoodles said...

You have been working very hard .....enjoy your family time! Have a lovely and blessed Sunday!