to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Farm Girl's Boy

The Linky Party Post is RIGHT HERE.

I am trying to keep one card per post for my record keeping purposes; so although this card is mentioned with Farm Girls card, I need them posted separately.

Here is the card that belongs to Farm Girls' son, Little Mr.Farm Boy

(He's 5--good luck to him!)




B: Flowers, Dinosaur, Horse, Bobble, Fox
I:  Butterfly, Bowling pins, Backhoe, Sparkles, Pinwheels
N: Paddington, Sailboats, Free (green), Cat, Pigs
G: Bowling balls, Stripes, Hockey, Plaid, Blue swirl
O: Colts, Pawprints, Bag, Teddy bear, Cowboy

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sweet Bingo card! :o)

Snoodles said...

Good luck, lil guy!