Monday, April 23, 2012

Colonial Winners

I'll be back tomorrow with more Bingo goodies to add to the prize list. I'll also try to answer some more frequent questions.

Today I thought that I'd better let you know who won the Colonial needle prize packages. I am so shocked. I went to Mr. Random and punched in the numbers and had it draw 6 times, one for each winner. And it came out perfectly! 5 of the numbers drawn wanted the needles and only one of the numbers drawn wanted the John James fun pack.

Below are the winners and the order in which Mr Random chose them. Please email me your snail mail address and I'll get them sent off!

# 60--drmithome--pack of needles

# 6--elliek--pack of needles.

#39--krisgrey--pack of needles

# 38--teresa--john james fun pack

#14--purl buttons--pack of needles

#94 Ullharvan--pack of needles

Contact me ladies! HillbillyHandiworks (at) gmail (dot) com!


6 comments:

krisgray said...

After a hard weekend cleaning out my grandma's house, what a great "welcome home." Can't wait to try out the needles on vacation next week.

Teresa said...

Thanks so much. I have sent you my address.

Angie said...

I'm not bingo-ing but wanted to say HEY :)
Looks like you guys are having fun!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting while in the middle of other busy work.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Congrats to the winners! So cool!

iluvmybugs said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the great giveaway!!
~Terry~