to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sally's Card

The Bingo Linky Party can be found Right HERE.

I hope that you all have had a nice Friday. We went to Nebraska. And back. Stephen will share why on his blog eventually. I am still working through those cards, getting them all logged down. I think I am on number 45...out of 76 as of this post! Whew! It is really fun seeing all the variety. Next week I'll share how I will be drawing and answer a couple of questions people have had concerning plural words, etc.

I had two cards to post this evening from some non-blogger players.

Here is Sally's Card and List:


B     Raindrops        Feathers                Dots                Lake                Flowers
I      Mustard          Weathervane      Corn                Sunflower    Chicken
N    Pig                       Santa                    Black/FREE    Barn                Strawberry
G    Tree                    Shamrock            Thread            Fields             Candle
0     Vine                    Flower                  Balls                Leaf                  Feathers



4 comments:

Pat V. said...

I'm also a non-blogger, I linked to flickr. I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's choices for their cards. Thanks so much for posting all the photos!

iluvmybugs said...

Thanks for all your hard work Tonya!!! Have a great weekend :o)
~Terry~

Kelli said...

I posted a card tonight, but I'm not sure of the rules. I may need some help. ;) Thanks for organizing this!

quilter000 said...

Looking good am trying to see all of the cards. this is going to be a fun time! Patty