Friday, April 13, 2012

Bingo--Another sponsor and an added rule

Wow, it is getting down to the wire. It is almost Bingo time!!

You might have noticed around blogland that there is a Colonial Needle blog hop coming up next week. There are going to be some nice prizes. Colonial Needle is also going to be a Bingo Sponsor!

Of course I am not going to show you what Colonial is giving away next week for the Bloghop, but today I will show you what prizes they are sponsoring for May for Me! Bingo:


There is one Pebbles Needles sample pack. (above)


And 2 (or maybe 3) John James fun packs which includes a tape measure, safety pins, a seam ripper and a pin magnet.

Our list of prizes just keeps growing! 
I need to do some shuffling and put an itty bitty rule change in. 
We need to make sure that everyone has a chance to win, so here is the deal. Once you win within one category, you cannot win within that category again. For instance, if you one a small prize for getting 5 in a row (like diagonal) you cannot win another small prize for getting another 5 in a row (like vertical 'B'). You will be able to win a larger prize. I don't want someone to not be able to win the grand prize just because they won a small prize.

Also, I will be adding several random prize drawings to the list. Same goes here. I'll have small and medium ones. You will not be able to win within the same category, but will be open to win larger prizes. Am I making sense? I hope so. With so many great prizes I want many people to have a chance to win.

I know of only 2 children playing. If there are more that haven't let me know yet, please do so. Thank you!
Now get those Bingo cards finished!!

(I'll update the prize page later today; or late tonight. Thanks for your patience.)

10 comments:

Fiona said...

sounds fair Tonya... a lot of work for you to control all us mad bingoites...
Hugz

Linda said...

Yup, I getcha! Very fair. I WILL finish my bingo card today if its the only thing I accomplish today :) MIL has left the building and I have no boys today so sewing I WILL do today. haha

krisgray said...

Thank you for all your hard, organizing work! I finally finished our cards yesterday afternoon.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You're doing great girl!

Carrie P. said...

I got my bingo card finished!
I also just voted on your beautiful dresden quilt.

Snoodles said...

Clear as can be - and quite fair!
By the way, I just hopped over here after voting for your pretty Dresden quilt! Good luck!

Raelene said...

Morning Tonya,
Sounds good to me.
Can only win 1 line and then full card.
Hope that is what you meant.
Wow, you are going to have your hands full!
Hugs and thanks for organizing an exciting game of BINGO.
Hugs

VickiT said...

Great new sponsor.
I've been working on my card for the past two days. Yesterday trying to figure out which prints to use for which color. Tonight I've been cutting the squares but had to take a break because I had to get my legs elevated for a few hours.

The new rule sounds really good so more can win that way. I'm sure once it starts and more info is added I'll understand the categories part you mentioned. I don't recall seeing anything about any categories or maybe I'm showing my age. ha Just humor me if I did forget reading this because I like my happy place and don't need any new affirmations about my age. lol

Leah said...

I`ve got two girls playing (ages 6 & 9) their cards are done... mine needs finishing!

Connie said...

Sounds great Tonya, thanks for your hard work!