to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

Prizes for Bingo

If you weren't thinking about joining before, perhaps this will entice you. Prizes will be given for the following categories:

For Horizontal there is a Little Gatherings charm pack. Won by Wilma!!!!


Vertical B gets a "Miss Mimi" pattern by Erin Russeck. (This is the center for her current BOM.) Won by Lisa M of Port Hope!

Vertical I gets a Bright Charm pack from Marcia.Won by Kathy!



Vertical N gets a Pastels Charm Pack from  Marcia Won by Maria!!

Vertical G gets a John James fun Pack. Won by Kimberly!

Vertical O gets a Tuxedo charm pack: Won by Belinda!

Random Small Prizes: John James Fun Pack won by Sally! (shown above) a Colonial Needle pack (shown below)won by Raelene as well as two different prize drawings of a mystery charm pack (one of these goes to Wendy and the other to Quilter 000) and a Pinks and Purples Charm pack from Marcia won by Patty from NC.


Diagonal wins the pattern "Rocky Mountain Thorn Bush" by Judy Neimeyer won by Sharina!



For "X" (diagonal in both directions) Sharon has donated a"California Girl" by Fig Tree Jelly Roll. Won by Mhairi

For "H" (vertical B and vertical O and horizontal middle) Sharon has donated a "Reunion" by Sweet Water Jelly Roll. Won by Linda

For "T" (top row horizontal and middle vertical middle row) "Simply Triangles" by Barbara Cline donated by Barbara Cline Won by Rhonda

For upside down "T" (middle vertical row, and Bottom horizontal row) wins "Simple Charm" donated by Annie's Ruby Slipperz Won by Ida


There is a random drawing for the following MEDIUM prize packages: 

6 holiday fat quarters Won by Richard!

3 yards of ANY COLOR choice of backing fabric from Marcia
MANY OTHER colors to choose from than these: Won by Teresa

Blackout gets the grand prize. Here is a list so far (with more possibly added later): "Stash Magic" by Jaynette Huff,
Fabulous Fat Quarter Bags

Several Fat quarters


a skein of Cottage Garden thread (exact color to be decided)

a John James Fun Pack

and a Green Fairy Quilts donated a Tend the Earth Jelly Roll.




22 comments:

Patty@Granma's said...

Looks like you have some great goodies!
Have fun with this!

Belinda said...

I already have my "card" half finished. These are some really great prizes!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I will put this up tomorrow, Thank you Tonya.

Linda said...

Ooo, those prizes look fun :)

Snoodles said...

I'll post this tomorrow on my blog! Thanks for all you are doing!

Janet said...

I'll be working on my Bingo card tomorrow.

Mhairi said...

I am so there!!! Have shared with a couple of friends who I hope will join in too. Although if they don't I have a higher chance at the prizes!!! Hmmmmm, might have to rethink the sharing thing. :D

QuiltSue said...

What great prizes you are offering.

Carrie P. said...

I am joining even though I don't have very many conversation prints. I do have them cut out and ready to sew.

Sherry said...

I have been away from blogging and blog reading but I plan to join in and make a bingo card as soon as possible. I will post about it on my blog as soon as I can too.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

I just linked to you so others can see all the prizes!
We have an incredible listing! This is going to be so much fun!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kim's Crafty Apple said...

Looks like I'm going to have to join now! First, I need to find out exactly what I'm joining ;) LOL!

hueisei said...

I don't know what I'm joining, but the prizes are very attractive...

Leah said...

Looks like some great prizes... guess I need to stash dive now...

Quilter Kathy said...

You betcha...sounds like great fun! I just hope I remember to sign up!

Cyn ;-) said...

Wowzer, you have some super goodies to offer. Ok... I'm off to make a Bingo Card. I don't know what I am doing, but I think I am having fun. lol.

Beeshebags said...

Such great goodies....I've shared the link on my FB wall...and also blogged (and commented on the rules to inform you) about it too.

Hugs
Naomi

Jeanne Gwin said...

Screeched in with just minutes to spare. My poor wonky bingo card. I may actually quilt it later today??

Linda said...

THANKS FOR THE FUN!

Richard Healey said...

Got a bingo across my bottom row today sadly it does me no good as some one already won the prize for that guess I will have to hope for one of the others. Thanks for this great giveaway.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Wilma NC said...

I received my Primitive Gatherings charm pack today. Thanks!!! I love it.

Belinda said...

Yayyy Me!! I won the tuxedo charm pack!! Woo hoo!