to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Bingo Prizes

Do you all know who Barbara Cline is? She wrote the book we are working through on Saturdays. The book is fabulous! Well, she has another book just off the press.

Barbara(visit her blog Right HERE) is going to give a book to one of the winners! She's mailing it out herself so I bet you can even talk her into autographing it. (I'm jealous.)

But that's not all! Marcia is offering up several prizes:

3 yds of 100% Cotton Quilters Blenders 108" Fabric
(winner chooses color)

A pack of quilted notecards:

And one of her Easy to Sew quilt patterns:

So--with all this I am going to shuffle the prizes around a bit so that I can add these on. I'll work on that now so check on the Bingo page later today to see all the great prizes!



11 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Fun prizes!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, the excitement is growing!! Wonderful new prizes to add.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Looks great! It is growing and growing! Yippee!
Have a wonderful day!

rubyslipperz said...

Wow! You gals are "whipping" up some GREAT fun!

hugZ,
annie

rubyslipperz said...

Wow! You gals are "whipping" up some GREAT fun!

hugZ,
annie

Wanda Correll said...

Working on my "board" when I have the energy. Should have it done by this weekend.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Fiona said...

wow.... oh I must sort out a board in time..
Hugz

Belinda said...

Ok now...by the time May actually gets here, I'm going to be sick with anticipation!!! I haven't gotten this excited about a project in a very long time. You girls rock. But of course, you know that!!!

Gwen said...

This May for Me thing sounds like FUN! I want to join in! So, do I just make a BINGO card like the ones you girls have made? And can I use *any* novelty prints-- any at all? Like dogs, cats, cookies, etc--- just so long as they're sorted by color: "B" row is blue prints or a blue item, the "I" row is yellow, the "N" row has red (and the free square), the "G" row has green, and the "O" row has purple.. I'm so anxious to get started! :-)

Snoodles said...

Whooo hooo! Awesome prizes....makes me wish I was eligible to win that gorgeous fabric from Marcia! Heehee! Somebody will be a very happy Bingo player! :)

Connie said...

Looks neat!