Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bingo FAQ's

I completely forgot to write my Lonestar post. Good grief! My star is finished. Guess you can see it next week. Maybe I'll have the background finished by then.

This page will be added to the Bingo page up top and updated as more questions arise. These are the questions that I've been getting emails about; feel free to ask more if you need. Rules and dates can be found on the Rule page also up under the Bingo button on my blog.

1) If I don't have a blog, can I still play?

Yes! When it comes time for us to put up the link share for everyone's cards you may email me a photo of your Bingo card and your list. It is necessary that I get a photo of each. Your Bingo card/list email MUST be within the same week as the link party is up; not before. (For my organization purposes.)

2) Can other members of my household play along with me?


Yes! But they must have their own card and list; and their card may not be the same as yours. If you are using the same fabric mix it around to other rows. They must link up/email their card/list separately.

3) What if I've already blogged about my card and list and didn't wait until April 15th?

That is fine. You can still link up that particular post and won't have to type a new post.

4) What if I do not have enough fabric of the different colors for each row? Or what if I have two flowers?

Colors do not matter. Colors were for suggestion only. What does matter is that each space be different. You can have two 'dogs' for example but they both cannot be in the "B" row.

5) Will prizes be sent to International winners?

Yes they will.

6) What is May for Me?

Starting next week I will be telling more about May for Me. What it's all about, what we do, some ideas, etc.

7) Will there be another quilt pattern to sew along with this year?

No, sorry. Each year I plan to come up with something fun and new. This year it was Bingo. Next year...who knows? I've ideas already forming though...
------------------------------------
A final note for today. Marcia has a May for Me linky party up on her blog already. This is not the Bingo Linky. The linky on Marcia's blog is for those that are participating in May for Me! Some might be playing Bingo with us, some may not. If you have already linked up your Bingo card there, that is fine, but you'll have to link it up again the week of April 15th to the Bingo card linky.

Please feel free to ask more questions if need be.

4 comments:

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Excellent Explanation! I love it! There will still be questions as we can't think of everything and questions spur ideas! And I love ideas!
Enjoy your day!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great coverage and explanations! I saw someone was giving away a BINGO card as part of the St. Pat blog hop - great advertisement (she linked back to your blog for the bingo information).

LM said...

Do you know if we can just link from Flickr?

Cottage Tails said...

I'm wondering what May for Me stands for.. By any chance is May 12th - International ME/CFS & FM Awareness Day
Love Leanne