to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Award Time Again!


It's time again for the Golden Quilter Awards. 
SewCal does a great job organizing this event, and it is fun to see who everyone votes for. 

Categories are:

Best Quilt Designer
Best Quilt Teacher/Instructor
Best Quilt book Author
Best Quilt Store (physical)
Best Quilt Store (online)
Best Longarm Quilter
Most Innovative Product (physical)
Most Innovative Product (software)
Most influential person in the world of quilting to-date, aka "Lifetime Achievement"
Best Quilt book publisher


Now I doubt that I'll ever make it into one of those categories (but who knows?). 
That doesn't matter as I've great some great blog friends.
Last week I was awarded two more blog awards.

Snoodles, over at Lily Pad Quilting awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Since I just shared 7 things with you...I'll save 7 more until May for Me. 

Then, Debi over at Peace by Piece awarded me the Leibster award. That was very sweet of you Debi! 
Debi only has a few followers. Stop by and show her some love!

2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Congrats on your awards. You deserve them.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Just grabbed her button and getting a post ready! Tweeted too! What a wonderful idea!
Congrats on your awards! You deserve all of them!