to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Busy

I am sorry I've been slow to email, slow to visit. Amy and I spent all day working on my two big orders that HAVE to get out. We made only a dent. I will continue to be quiet until those are finished.
PS...my poor little fingers hurt to type, all that EPP basting yesterday.

Here's a little something that showed up in my inbox yesterday. I normally stay away from posting on a Sunday, but this itched to be posted on a Sunday. Most of you know that I stay away on Sundays, so I'll catch ya tomorrow.Or so.

11 comments:

Pokey said...

Busy hands, happy heart! Sorry they are hurting, though.
Love the Ten Commandments, southern style! All still true. I'm gonna make a copy, as I teach these rules to my second graders, and I like to make sure they understand it all!
Sunday Blessings~
:-}pokey

Wanda said...

I understand about the commitments and priorities they come first. I have a set of commandments similar to that but they are on a sweatshirt. Love them. Have a great Sunday...and Monday...and Tuesday.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Amen!

Keep Stitchin' said...

This is so cute and couldn't be more simplistic!

Christine M said...

I love your Hillbilly Commandments! Hope your fingers stop hurting soon.

jill said...

Absolutely live by this. I even cringe at critter killing we use haveaheart traps to remove woodchucks from our gardens...last year we relocated 6 of them. We find a remote field that looks dormant not near a house with a stream nearby..kinda idyllic right... sounds like a relocation plan for me if UPS and FedEx can find me I am all set. Glad your work is progressing and that Amy is able and welling to assist.....

beaquilter said...

this is hilarious!
not that your fingers are hurting- the 10 commandments :-)

Michelle said...

That's one way of putting it!
Hope the fingers feel better already!
Hugs

Mamabill said...

I love the commandments. I am going to keep a copy. I empathize with the finger stuff. Keep smiling.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Glad to here you got to sew!
Love the Hillbilly Commandments - that's cute!

Snoodles said...

Hi hon...we'll be here when you return, no worries!
I hope that I do not offend you, or that you would prefer to have an "award-free" blog, but I sincerely value your blog and enjoy it very much. I have nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger" award over at Lilypadquilting(dot)blogspot(dot)com. Thanks for being an inspiring part of my day!