to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ahhhh 12-- The Espana




Artistic, Hexotic, Hop-A-Long, Hex-a-Long, Hillbilly Hectic Hexie #12

Credit for this weeks Ahhhh goes to Jinny Beyer. She calls it the Espana. It looks a bit daunting, but I found it easy to make. 





I only had time for one this week. Kind of made me sad because I love my African Ahhhhs too!

13 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

AAHHH - my mother would love this - she loves this JB fabric - probably still has 10 yrds. left!

FabricFascination said...

Very pretty block Tonya

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Sooo COOOOOL! they are soooo cool!

Belinda said...

You just continue to amaze me with every one of these. I love this color combination!

Barb said...

Oh.....I love love love it!!

SewCalGal said...

Very interesting design.

And, I love the Hillbilly in you.
Speaking of which, are you doing a special post about the ground hog? We can't remember if it what happens if he sees vs doesn't see his shadow. And, is it only male ground hogs that have predictability skills?

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Kylie Lloyd said...

Super cute. I really need to get better card stock to get back into my little ahhhs

krisgray said...

Oooooo -- what a pretty little Aaahhh!

Snoodles said...

Love the fabric - this one is really stunning!

KatieQ said...

This really is an Aaahhh! Very cool.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Absolutely gorgeous. It reminds me of looking in a kaleidoscope :)

elliek said...

Oh my lord this one looks a bit daunting and I don't have any lovely fabric like yours so mine will be very mundane. Like that we are back to another star.

Carrie P. said...

All these blocks you work on look daunting to me. They are all so beautiful.