Anyway, go check out Craft Corners. There are several quilt blogs featured this time that are new to me, so they might just be new to you! You can find the post RIGHT HERE.
I recently received a blog award from Kylie. I don't actually pass these awards on. Once I did, and someone else got jealous and so I just don't. But I will share 7 things about myself. That is kind of hard since I am more of an open book person AND I want to think of some incredibly interesting things. This may take me some time but here goes:
1) I used to have miniature horses. No, not ponies. Pet Peeve warning! Ponies are not miniature horses. Here is one of my favorite mini's with Seth when he was not much older than Stephen. The mini never got above 18" at his withers. When our life had to change and the kids and I had to leave the farm (before Jerry's time) I donated this little guy and my favorite mare (you can see her legs in the photo) to a home for mentally challenged women. I will have me another mini someday. Yes I will.
2) I have lived through several serious car accidents. The two worst are 1--when Amy was born. I was on the way to the hospital to be induced and didn't need to be. The wreck put me into labor. 2--Amy was 2 1/2 years old and I was driving her to preschool when someone ran a red light and slammed into us. We flipped and rolled. I was in therapy for a year. This is the root cause of my need to sleep in a recliner today. We are very blessed that, even though I was in outpatient therapy, we(Amy and I both times) 'walked away' from these accidents. I have been in a total of 5 accidents where the car was totaled. I have been in a couple more where the car wasn't totaled.
3) I do not drink anything other than lukewarm water.
4) My mother in law just bought us a Kindle Fire. It will take a while to get here due to a mistake in the order.
5) I have too much fabric.
6) I like to think in the shower. If I need to make an important decision...I take a shower. I used to take hikes but I have a tag along now. So my thinking place had to move. Wanna see my shower?
This is a real shower that we stumbled upon while on one of Stephen's Adventures this past week. He said that he would blog about it this weekend on his blog.
7) If I have shared these before, and I think I have some of them. Forgive me. I am 43. I have a toddler. My mind is not what it used to be.