to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, January 27, 2012

You make me feel like Dancing!




Stephen and I dance to this song...this version of this song... several times a week. It's an absolute hoot to watch, so get up and dance a few steps. Perfect for exercise if you are joining us for Annie's On my Weigh :


Why do you make me feel like dancing? Well, cuz I love you guys! And you are so loving and giving to me! I feel so bad that I didn't do a good job of sharing all the Christmas gifts that I received. I had an entire memory card that got wiped out before I uploaded the photos--but here are a few gifties that I can share:

Birthday gift from 'that guy who hangs around my daughter'


Win plus a bit extra from KatieQ


Stephen stocking from Patty at Granma's Charms


Day planner from my sis:


Charm pack from Wanda:


I am linking up with Marcia's Minutes for Me Party.
You can find it Right HERE.
For sure, find some minutes for YOU this weekend.
Maybe you could dance a bit? 


10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the Peanuts measuring set - how cute. Yes some lovely gifts and dancing minutes.

Christine M said...

Lots of lovely goodies there Tonya. How cute are those Peanuts! Now I wonder who those Hot Wheels are for! lol Bet Stephen's had a lots of fun with them.

rubyslipperz said...

Those Peanuts dishes are A-dorable!
You've gotten some really cool gifties.
I'm so excited that you are dancing, putting in your minutes towards your "OMW" goals for this week!!
...and WE LOVE YOU TOO, Tonya!!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Snoodles said...

Hey girl! There are a lot of us that love you, too! Have fun dancing with Stephen! :)
(Oh, boy, does that bring back good memories of when the kiddos were small!)

KatieQ said...

I love those Peanuts measuring cups. I was delighted to read that Marcia mentioned your blog was her favorite when she was interviewed on Kim's Crafty Apple.

jill said...

Nothing like cools gifts!!!! Happy for you.

Melody said...

Fabulous pressies. Your Peanuts set is fabulous

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Cool Gifts! I used to love to dance with my kids when they were little! Now I dance and the dogs just look at me funny! OH well - It's my way of getting a little much needed exercise! And thanks for linking up!
Have a great day!

Michelle May said...

Wonderful birthday goodies!

Lynda said...

Love the peanuts set. Lots of good things. I was dancing through the whole blog.