We were paired up with another challenger, and we traded fabric.
I was sent these fabrics:
The blue swirly I used in the background, the sailboats and yellow I used in blocks but also saved some for the border, and I saved all the red for the border.
For the quilt blocks I added some of my own fabrics, and tried the tube quilt method.
The tube method I will explain in more detail someday.
Here are the blocks and the different ways I could possibly use them:
I opted for this pattern:
I didn't have quite enough blocks/borders to meet the size requirements,
so I added an extra border. Here is the finished quilt:
I call the quilt The Eye of the Storm, and I like the result.
(Even though it took me months to complete!)