to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You

That is what I am thankful for.
 Each and every one of you.
 You have absolutely changed my life. 

You have given me support. 
Love.
 Inspiration. 
Friendship.
Yourselves.

Whoever says that internet friendships are not true friendships...
they have no idea what they are talking about. 

Thank you. 
From the bottom of my heart. 

Seriously.
I love you guys!

17 comments:

Melody said...

That is so sweet Tonya and I couldn't agree more. My blogging friends are very important to me too.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Blessings to you and your family, Tonya.

Fiona said...

how nice is that... love you too....
HUgz

Sara G said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Kelli said...

:o) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
xo

Christine M said...

What lovely words Tonya. I think blog friends are very good friends. We may never meet each other in person but I feel I have made lots of new friends since I began blogging. Hugs, Christine

rooee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Tonya!

Pat said...

Lovely sentiment and one that is reciprocated xx

Michelle said...

You are a sweetie! Blessings to you and your family :O)

Linda said...

Aww, we love you too! Thank God for Bloggy Friends! Makes the day a bit brighter and happier! Hugs to you and your family! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Stray Stitches said...

Hugs to you, my friend! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)

Angie said...

So thankful for your encouragement! Have a blessed day! XOXO

Snoodles said...

Hugs to you from SC, my friend! Happy Thanksgiving!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

I am thankful for you too...

Belinda said...

As I told Marcia the other day...what we have here, is a mutual admiration society! You are a very special woman Tonya, and I am blessed to know you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your little family.
Thank you for all you do.

rosie said...

Amen, Tonya....

Michelle May said...

Right back at ya girlfriend!! :)
xx