to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sneaky Peeky!

I think I may change my mind on my Hexagon quilt. I am sure I will about a billion times before I get through this.

I just have always wanted to do fussy cutting with kaleidoscope effects and this week I actually got brave enough, and I am in love!!

Of course, I cannot show you the finish until tomorrow, but here are the parts.

Now you can spend a day trying to figure out what goes where. Have fun!

I think I am going to go re-do last week's design. I want to use the same fabrics as I did here. See you in the
Ahhhh Morning!

Oh, and here is my count for my Month of Sewing...Day one--NONE. Except for half a hexie.
29 to go....

10 comments:

Michelle May said...

I can't wait to see! Love those fabrics!
xx

Belinda said...

OOOooohhh, I'm loving this!!!

Fiona said...

looking good... I love the kaleidoscope ones too...
Hugz

Stray Stitches said...

I look forward to see what you create!!!!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see what it is!

Kat Scribner said...

Yes, this is fantastic. You are OVER creative! I see these parts as the making of a flower garden! the kaleidescope hexes are the fantastic flower heads!, the diamonds are leaves, you need some vines, maybe ric rac jumbo. lol

Snoodles said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make! (Elby gave your request some thought, but can't come up with a way to do the hexies...without putting a major investment of time in, and maybe ending up with a very confusing way of doing it! Email me and I'll explain...)

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Looking really cool! I can't wait to see it come together. I am glad you got a few minutes of sewing!

Kylie Lloyd said...

that is a tease. I can't wait to see it when you post the next hexagon.

Jill@northstarquilting said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Those fussy cut hexagons are lovely, it's just like looking through a kaleidoscope!