to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Please have patience...

I am around, sort of...my little guy is sick AGAIN. I may not be able to get your Ahhhh post up right away in the morning...it may take one more day. We will see how fast I can work tonight when he settles to sleep.

I am sorry. Even EPP is hard to do amongst upset little tummies and the messes (UGH!) that go along with it. I am off to wash all my bedding. Quite necessary. Won't go into details. (more UGH).

Oh, on a good note...I FINALLY fixed my google reader. I will be around to visit you all soon.

15 comments:

Snoodles said...

Awwww, hope he's better soon! We'll all be here when you get back!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Family first Tonya. We will AHHH all the more later.

sweetybird09 said...

Prayers for your little one and for you to have the stamina for all of this

Christine M said...

I hope Stephen is better soon. Give him a hug for me!

Deb said...

That's no good. Hope he gets well soon

rubyslipperz said...

Sorry the "sickies" are waging war at your house. =) but, remember to take care of yourself too...

No worries about bloggie stuff. You have to take care of "life" first. =)

hugZ,
annie

Pat said...

*hugs* wish littl'un better xx

QuiltSue said...

Oh poor Stephen. Hope he gets well soon and doesn't pass it on to the rest of you.

Dorian said...

Hope your little guy feels better soon Tonya.

Stray Stitches said...

Sure hope Stephen feels better soon and doen't 'share' it with you.

Heather said...

I hope he feels better quickly & you're able to get some rest in between!

Mels Designs said...

I remember those days when the kids were sick...I pray he will recover and be back to being the happy little boy again....thanks for being my 102 follower! Mel's Designs at the Cabin

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Sorry to hear Stephen is sick! Just take care of him and we will be here when you get back! Hope you have a better day!

Angie said...

Feel better! There is some awful yuck going around!

Gmama Jane said...

All of us in blogland have families and we must ALWAYS ALWAYS put family FIRST!!! Here is where you come for support, validation, encouragement...in other words, We are each other's Cheerleaders!!
Hope everyone is well before the Holidays roll around. Take care and buy lots of Ginger Ale if they will drink it.
Blessings
Gmama Jane