to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

More Monday Randomness

Random Quiltsy

It is now 14 days into my month of sewing and I still have not turned on the machine. Tonight I have to somehow, someway...Mabry must go on!

Random Quote

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Random Photo

In this photo are my dad, mom, brother and I (in the swing). My mom passed away when I was 8. My brother passed away when he was 36. My dad is living but I haven't seen him in 13 years. I am thinking about him today because of a movie I posted a review on today over on the Book review blog. I thought you would enjoy seeing this picture of me as a baby.

Random Question:

What fairy tale character are you most like?

Random Hillbilly:

(This is a 30 minute Beverly Hillbilly Thanksgiving episode. Save it for when you have some time to watch.
Beverly Hillbillies are always worth the time to watch!)


I hope you enjoyed my randomness today!

9 comments:

Pat said...

do you know, I thought first you'd aged a photo of Stephen on the swing!

I don't think they made a fairy tale character anything like me :lol:

Belinda said...

I love the vintage photo! I'm scanning some that I may or may not share with the public. Ha!!

I have no idea about a fairy tale character, but I tend to be "Goofy" sometimes. Just ask my kids!!

I'll watch the video sometime today or tomorrow. Beverly Hillbillies are always good!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Like Pat - I thought at first it was Stepen, too! I don't think I fit a fairy tale character either. I love the Hillbillies when they used the pool table for their 'fancy' table and passed the vittles with the cue stix!

Stray Stitches said...

Fun post today. I don't think there is a fairy tale character anything like me. What fairy tale character are you most like?

Snoodles said...

LOL JUst for fun, I did a google search and took a quiz...it said I was most like the Disney character Pocahantas. But that's not a fairy tale! I would love to know which character you think you most resemble!

Patty@Granma's said...

WOW! So cute, and you do look like Stephen!

Most days I'm the White Rabbit from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

The character I'd most LIKE to be: Sleeping Beauty (yawn)!=O

sweetybird09 said...

I like the random things!

The pic of you as a child is cute :)

Michelle May said...

What a wonderful photo of a happy time.
I took one of those quizzes once about which fairy tale character I was and it said I was a unicorn. hee,hee,hee.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Love the photo! Looks so vintage and you are too young to have a vintage photo! Love the Dr. Suess quote too!