to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hexie Sneak Peek # 3

I do completely enjoy making the fussy cut hexies, but I don't want to abandon my idea of a rainbow quilt. Plus I like expanding my creativity. So, starting with this week, I am going to attempt to make two Ahhhh's a week. One fussy cut fun one that will most likely become a hot pad, and one in a single colorway for my rainbow quilt.

So, here they are: 


Why does my camera insist of flipping some photos but not others? Oh well, if you click you will see fussy cut kitty angels. They won't be standing on their head tomorrow. *Grin*

The two different sets don't even look like they belong to the same design, do they? They don't even have the same number of pieces! I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see why :)

Please don't forget to upload your photos to the 
It is fun seeing them all in one place. 
I guess I should upload mine too, huh?
And NO, I won't upload tomorrow's hexagons....until tomorrow. 
See ya then!

6 comments:

flowerofshona said...

i can't wait to see the end result !!!

Kylie Lloyd said...

I'm hanging out for Thursday to see the next one and choose my fabrics

Stray Stitches said...

The kitty angels look like they are going to make an amazing hexagon!!

Heather said...

I finished my 2nd block last night. I'll upload pics today & see what else others have uploaded. I can't wait to see what the 3rd hexi will be! :)

Belinda said...

Loving the flikr group photos! You ladies rock!

Snoodles said...

Oh, I love kitties...Moses says he is very pleased with your choice of kitties, too! Your fussy cuts are so cute!