Monday, October 17, 2011

Random Posts

Do you like when you read random blog posts? You know those ones that just list a bunch of crazy thoughts? I do. Usually they are fun, plus many of us are woman and we all know that our mind just goes a million miles a minute. Today I'd like to be a bit random.

Quiltsy Random
My mystery quilt has all the parts, we are just at the guessing stage. I'll show you more tomorrow.

Random Health and Beauty tip:
Use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. My husband really struggles with dry skin since having gone through Chemo, and shaving cream is drying to the skin. The conditioner helps tremendously! 
We use this:

Random Question
Do you say "Pop", "Soda", "Coke"(no matter what kind) or "Soda Pop"?
(Where I come from, we drink pop!) Well, actually I only drink water, but my kids drink pop. 
My daughters favorite:

Random Quote:
"Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring, so I go back to being me."

People keep wondering why I don't end up in the photos for Stephen's posts.
Well, I don't like people seeing the real me. 
You see the inside through this blog---and that's what counts!

Random Task this Week:
Drive to my local Amish Town and get another tooth pulled. 
I actually look forward to having teeth pulled now.( sort of)
I mean, if you have to have a tooth pulled, why not where the sweet young assistant holds your hand during the process?
Plus, one never gets tired of seeing little Amish folk.


Random Hillbilly:


Rapid fire comment section:

One word answers as quick as you can...

1) Last color you worked with in your quilt/painting/craft project.
2) Your brand of shaving cream
3) Your favorite pop, or soda pop if you insist on calling it that :)
4) Your next task to do--remember one word answers!
6) Are you a cat or dog person?

10 comments:

Pat said...

One word:
Red
none
water
lunch
dog

Hubby has a sign, btw, that reads
Why Be Normal?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

cream - none - pepsi - shower - cat

Kat Scribner said...

I love cats and dogs, but I really, really, really LOVE DOGS.

Melissa said...

Thanks for that tip. Wonder if it'll work on my legs!

1. Uhhhh.... (can't remember it's been so long)
2. Soap
3. La Croix
4. Cut
5. Dog

Belinda said...

Coke. It's all coke no matter what it really is. Ha!

Blue
none
Dr. Pepper
paint
dog

What a fun post!!!

Snoodles said...

1. pink (mom's memory quilt border)
2. hubby uses whatever I find on sale!
3. polar diet orange
4. dishes
5. cat (Cats rule, ya know! Moses is right here so I can't say anything else!)

Fiona said...

red, none, diet lemon, ironing, dog
Hugz
I love those Hillbillie dogz haha crack up....

Patty@Granma's said...

1) purple
2) don't
3) pepsi
4) bills
count
6) chicken

pkgcomin4you!-D

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Blue
Nivia
No Soda for me - Water
SLEEP
dog

That was cute!

Heather said...

1) Blue
2) None
3) Tea or Coffee or Water- Pop is rare
4) Blog
5) Cat