to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ornament Time!


TOMORROW is the deadline! 
If you want to be included in the ornament exchange I need to know today how many that you would like to exchange.


If you don't have a clue what I am talking about, 
you can find the info up top under the Ornament Exchange page.

For those of you that are already 'in', 
I need your full name and address.
I will divide everyone up and give you your list of partners next week.
Thanks and happy Ornament making!

6 comments:

Fiona said...

woohoo..... I'll email details....
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Emailed the details. Hugs,

Linda said...

Alrighty, will do!

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

Is it too late for me?

Listen spread the word - anyone who wants to add their blog to my crafting blog hop so they can get more followers visit my blog:

http://handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com/

Tonya I really loved your bible blog today - some major power house stuff!!

TheBeasKnees said...

Will send!

Mels Designs said...

Wish I could change my picture on the Linky...pooh....I'm a new follower and joined in on the Blog Hop and ornament swap...Mel's Designs from the Cabin...Mel