Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog stuff

I am crazy. That you know. Today I would like to reiterate just how crazy that I am. 

For those that don't know, I actually have 3 blogs. 
This is the 'main' blog, but it has spurred a couple more and another soon.
But before you get into your head that I am too crazy, hear me out.

The Woman's Bible Study is going great, and Jacque has stepped up to help me. 
We've gotten into a routine of each taking it for a week. 
We are currently slowly working our way through Proverbs a verse or two at a time. 
Then we will move onto John.

My newest blog is Got Good Reads?
I know...great English! for you International friends, it is a play off of a milk commercial. {Got Milk?}
This one I originally planned for just conservative book reviews, but it is morphing before it even gets started!
We now have 5 authors (and more to come). 
(I am looking for MEN and TEENS to be authors.)

All kinds of books will be reviewed. For all ages. Old classics and new favorites.
I even reviewed an old music CD on Saturday.
The reason for this blog is that there are plenty of book review blogs out there, but they only review the new stuff. I want a variety of new and old. So if you like to read, or listen on tape, or you have children or grandchildren, pop over there and have a look. I think you will enjoy it. 
Since there are 5 authors, I don't expect it to bog me down. 

The next blog that I am considering is a Hillbilly Handiworks 4 Sale blog. 
I am bummed that denim is being such a problem because one of the first things that I was going to do was set up a page of available dog blankets. 
Well, anyway, when the problems get ironed out, this will be blog number four. 

Finally, I do hope to write a children's story blog someday. 
It will be along the lines of Stephen's adventures--sort of. 
But this one will be a long time off...a really long time. 
I'll wait until life isn't as busy. :)

So, there you have it. All my current blog craziness. 

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh girl, you are sooo like me. I keep coming up with more things I want to do. :P

I really hope and pray that you are successful in these blogs! What fun!

Stray Stitches said...

I don't know how you do it all and sleep too!

rubyslipperz said...

YOU do have a lot on your plate...but, just don't feel you have to eat it all at once. Your goals are GREAT!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Wanda said...

Okay, now I know why you don't get enough sleep. You are either behind the sewing machine, computer or chasing Stephen. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

I love all your blog craziness! I like you have 3 blogs. We like to keep things separate and in their own blog! And I do not think you are crazee you are just trying to create order in your life!
I wish you had a sewing machine for your denim, because I love your doggie quilts!

Snoodles said...

Ooooh, I'm glad you said we'll be moving over to John....such a wonderful book. Looking forward to that!