to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Thanks, C.C.

Not a long post today. Just a big thanks to my husband for working yet another holiday. He works a second job and always has to work holiday shifts (including Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter!).

Thanks, Husband,  for giving up your holidays so that I can be a stay-at-home mom. And thank you for putting your life on the line every single day to keep the public safe...even though being a cop is usually a thankless job.

All of you that shop at Missouri Star Quilt Company (which I know a lot of you buy their daily deals) should be thankful too as my husband is a police officer in the small town of Hamilton, Mo...I am always telling him to keep a close eye on all that wonderful fabric!

12 comments:

Fiona said...

It's so good you appreciate him.... keep safe Tonya's man...
Hugz

Gene Black said...

What a great guy you have!

Hey did you know you won at Cotton Cocktails? You will be getting PICK FOUR by Sue Abrey

Sharon said...

If I ever get to Hamilton and your hubby catches me speeding...my excuse is..."Officer, I was hurrying to the Missouri Star Quilt Company for some fabric and by the way, your wife and I are blog friends and she would understand my hurry...Oh please can I go now?" LOL Think he'd buy that excuse? ;-) Seriously, thank him for the job he does because what would we do without our police officers?

THE WEEKLY MUSING said...

Thank you my beautiful wife. I love you so very much!

Jorge and Evielynne's RV Road Adventures said...

Great husbands are far and few - We are both lucky to have one of own. Husband you rock and well your wife really rocks... Love you both!!

Jorge & Evielynne

Christine M said...

You've certainly got a good one there Tonya!

rosie said...

I have nothing but admiration for members of the police force.. they are underpaid and over worked.. Hope your hubby keeps safe...

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

That was a really nice thank you!

sweetybird09 said...

God bless your hubby for putting his self in harms way to protect people and fabric...lol...lol!

So funny about the # of people who said they will not wear the white hoes after labor day.

rooee said...

thank you to Tonya's hubby :)

Heather said...

Thanks for keeping all that fabric safe Jerry! And I loved Sharons comment above. lol :D

Belinda said...

What a man! Those kind are so few nowadays. He's a keeper. :)