Monday, September 26, 2011

Mabry DQ-DV

Guess what? I will have time to catch up with all of you this week. Yay!
Today, Monday, I will spend on trying to read your blogs...I have plenty to keep me busy all day.
So I probably won't blog on Tuesday, but then you better watch out because you won't be able to shut me up since Seth will not be doing school this week. (He's hunting with his dad.)

MABRY MILL

Oh no! 6 blocks again this week. I am a very pushy teacher, aren't I?


DQ
4 pieces

DR
5 pieces


DS
5 pieces


DT
3 pieces


DU
5 pieces


DV
4 pieces


Now sew all of todays sections together in the same manner as we did last week.


And here is last weeks and this weeks connected together:



9 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How tiny!! Look forward to hearing from you again.

Linda said...

Pushy, pushy is right! haha Just kidding! I will work on Mabry today. I did some catching up on Saturday so I hope to get a little further today! Can't wait to see what else you are cooking up :)

Bren said...

I have been in awe of your teeny tiny blocks going into this quilt. I mostly just shake my head! LOL I am enjoying watching all the pieces go together. ♥

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

That is good you will get some "Me Time"!
Your paper piecing looks great as usual! Love all the detailed sections.
Enjoy your day!

Stray Stitches said...

They look itsy bitsy! I am so enjoying watching your progress through this project.

Pat said...

I don't know where the time goes now - it seems to fly by!
Gosh those are some tiddly pieces you are quilting with!

Fiona said...

Oh goodness.. those look little.... happy blogging and stitching while the boys are away!!
Hugz

Snoodles said...

Wow! Itsy-bitsies! I'm going to keep right on admiring your work, but surprisingly, I don't feel that I will try it! LOL

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Little bitty blocks are so fun to make! Glad you get some time for you this week girlfriend. :)
xx, shell