Monday, September 12, 2011

Mabry DF thru DJ

You are all so wonderful! I really try to make this blog perfect for YOU--I know it is MY blog but that is what I want from my blog. :) So, given the feedback, we will move forward as planned. Speaking of moving forward I am making some blogging changes. Starting right here, right now...

As I was sewing my Mabry Mill blocks for the week, I got to thinking how hard it might be for someone following this along later (a few said that they might) to find a certain block if they were having trouble with it. So starting this week I will put the whole week on one day- Much easier for finding!

DF
10 pieces

DG
5 pieces
(and super easy!)

DH
5 pieces

At this point these three pieces need to be combined together.
Pins are necessary to match the points.


Now we can combine this block with some from last week.
 This little row is going to sit for a while. We won't be using it again until the mid-E's.

DI
30 pieces

DJ
8 pieces

The above two can be combined now.

6 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

Great idea to show the entire weeks worth of blocks on one day. You are really moving along with Mabry Mill. Looking good!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Saw your comment on the old geezer's blog and wanted to say not everyone has the capability to use a cell phone at home. If not for satellite, we'd never have radio and would only have i-net when the land line phone actually worked.
I live a couple of hours from Mabry Mill; it's a beautiful place.
Your quilt is going to be lovely; well done.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Coming along nicely - lots of itty-bitties.

Heather said...

So much work! Looking good! :)

Snoodles said...

Wow! All those teeny pieces...amazing!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Amazing all the section that go into that paper pieced quilt! It is coming along great!