to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bare Trees


Don't they look all sad and lonely?
They need ornaments!

I got an email yesterday from a teacher who googled "ornament exchange"
She needs 30 people willing to exchange ornaments with some 6th graders.
Now 6th graders aren't little kids. I am expecting some very nice ornaments here. 
Please, if you are willing to do JUST ONE that would help so much.
We need 30 DIFFERENT people. 
Thank you!!

P.s. The ornaments can be made of ANY medium, just of a good quality.
Deadline to enter is November 1st. Open to worldwide participation.
Mailing date December 1st.


4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I would love to Tonya - sounds like fun.

Belinda said...

I'll add one more ornament to mine for one of the 6th graders. :) What fun.

Snoodles said...

I'd love to, hon, but you know we were just corresponding about my inability to say "no" to commitments! LOL I'll have to watch from the sidelines on this one.

Fiona said...

I can do an extra.. but check if they are happy to do overseas...
Hugz