to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Worth mentioning

Have I got a website for you!
Well, actually, two websites for you.
Well, actually, to be more technical, two blogs for you. 

When I started to post about embroidery designs and what not, then decided to wait since that wheel had already been invented, I told you that I would share some resources with you instead.
Well, I have found it. The BEST ever!
There is a new blog, completely devoting itself to teaching all about embroidery. 
If you thought I was excited about the others...well, I am jumping up and down about this one!
Go to 
She is making videos of each kind of stitch, and so much more!

___________________________________________________________________________

Another great resource blog that I want to share with you today is

The whole blog is devoted to bringing you quilt links, patterns and resources.
It's very cool!

Have some fun poking around, and tell them Hillbilly sent you. Neither of them have a clue who I am. It might be kind of funny to see if they get a clue after all :)

Next week I will be posting about a Hexalong going along in blogland right now. It is NOT your average Hex flowers. I am sitting here dreaming up the possibilities...

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Thanks for the links!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

The French Knot site is new 2 me and bookmarked. Thank you.

Stray Stitches said...

Thanks for the links!

teresamnj said...

Thanks Tonya! I especially love the Quilting Library blog.

Mariliz said...

Great links. Thanks!

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

Thanks... I have been reading French knots but the quilting library is new to me.....
not sure I should thank yuou for more reading... and more ideas!!!
Hugz

Christine M said...

Thanks for passing that on Tonya. The Quilting Library blog looks really useful. Hugs, Christine

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Fun sites girlfriend!
xx, shell

Jindi's Cottage said...

Oh I feel bad now, I was going to tell you about the French Knots site and then I thought, oh no Tonya will be on to that...it looks like it is going to be an excellent resource...thanks for sharing...