Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let's Begin!

I think it is finally time that we start on our Foundation Paper Piecing Landscape quilt, don't you?
Look through your pattern and find this page:
You will probably want to print this page out and hang it up on your wall for reference.
You will also want to print page 2 reference.
Do you see the thicker black lines running horizontal across the photo on page 3 (above)?
The pattern is divided into rows and we will work on one row at a time.
We will not go in order from top to bottom because that barn row is difficult and we best save it for last!

Here is the plan of attack:
We will do one block a day, Monday through Friday.
I will not give step by step how to's but if I run across something difficult or somewhere that could use a pointer I will point it out. The landscape quilt block will be at the bottom of my post each day. We can each share daily and it will be fun watching them come together.

Next week will be blocks AA, AB, AC, AD, AE,
so print these out on your chosen foundation paper.
You will need fabrics B1, P3, P4 for next week--see page 2.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Eee, I am excited and scared, lol :-)

Stray Stitches said...

This is going to be so much fun to watch!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Perfect way to work this pattern - 1 block at a time. hmmm - I have something to work on along side you.

Heather said...

I know I made the right decision to not work on this now but I sure wish I could! I will enjoy seeing how yours turns out! :)

Snoodles said...

This looks like fun!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com