to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Foundation Paper Piecing: Free Pattern Resources


We will begin working on the above quilt very soon. 
(Either at the end of this week or the first of next week.)
I know of at least one person that has purchased the pattern and wishes to learn how to make this landscape quilt. If you are interested at a later date, all the steps will be up top under the Foundation Paper Piecing tab.
The pattern can be found: RIGHT HERE

I will not be showing photos of each and every step as I did in the heart.
I will just show some pointers and progress along the way. 
If you are making the landscape quilt, I'd love to show your photos too. 

Sharon from Vroomans Quilts was very kind to send me a list of FREE paper piecing resources.
If you choose to pick something from one of these sights, I am always here to answer your questions.







Thank you, Sharon, for taking the time to compile this list. 

For those of you that did join us in making paper pieced hearts and wish to donate them to make a charity quilt, I do have a lady in mind to send it to. I am trying to not give details as she does occasionally pop into my blog, but I'll be happy to tell you more about her if you wish to email me.

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'm going to be doing the pieced Summer wallhanging on Regina's site - so can assist there too. I need to start pulling fabrics and box so I'm ready - patterns are printed.

Linda said...

I am excited to make this lovely landscape. I think it will be a great Fall wall hanging. I will head over to my LQS for some fabric. I am sure with you, Tonya and Sharon, I really can't go wrong :)

Stray Stitches said...

I won't be making the quilt along with you but will be following your steps. How nice of Sharon to provide that great list of resources.

Marcia Wachuta said...

Love the landscape paper pieced quilt. Can't do it now, but I am going to follow along. I love that you are doing the sew alongs! Thanks to Sharon for sharing the links!

Madame Samm said...

This is terrific ladies...and big Thanks to Sharon but also you Tonya..your timing is perfect...
toodles

Charlie and Wendy said...

Wow, the quilt looks amazing, I wouldn't know how to begin making a quilt like that so I will really enjoy watching your progress!

SewCalGal said...

I'm searching for your email address and can't find it on your blog (no profile or email link). Yet this post suggests sending you an email.

I recommend you add either the profile feature of blogger or a text w/link for your email, to your blog. But, I hope I have your email address on file as I need to contact you about the Pets on Quilts Show asap.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com