to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yay for changes!

Just a quick very late Sunday night post...

I have made some changes. The mystery quilt along has been moved into the quilting tutorials section.

YES--there are two new tabs up top. How observant of you! Hey, if we are going to learn paper piecing, then let's learn it! More details to follow.

YES---the new Bible study blog is up and ready for us to start! Click on the button to join in. (Women's--with and 'e' and Woman's with an 'a'. --After spending over and hour on my header, I am not starting all over again. Excuse the typo with an 'a' instead of an 'e'. Oh well! )
That name has already been taken, so the blog url is actually www.studyforwomen.blogspot.com.
Was I just completely confusing? Too much late at night computer work. I'll see ya in the morning!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Its Monday morning here as you are off to bed - and you didn't confuse me :) Sleep well and pleasant dreams. xx