Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We all need down time...

I got a wonderful gift in the mail today...


and I'll tell you about it next week.
That's mean, huh?
I am just so crazy busy!
My husband is working 95 hours this week. 
Seriously, I am not kidding.
 He works two jobs and his second job needs him all week.
And, the pile of medical paperwork is crazy!
It is starting to overwhelm me...
so I just need to set aside some time to devote myself to calling places,
getting forms, you know all that yucky stuff.


I'll be back as soon as I can,
when I can focus on more pleasant things.
Like discussing our first Paper Piecing project,
and some other fun stuff up my sleeve.

I'll be visiting your blogs as I can,
but I may not comment as much...
thanks for understanding!


11 comments:

Pat said...

ha - is that poster ever true!
I remember being told computers would end the need for paperwork - some joke, eh?

I hope you wade through yours and get a satisfactory outcome *hugs*

Jindi's Cottage said...

Don't forget to take a break every now and then and let yourself breathe! Good luck with the paperwork.

Dorian said...

Take are Tonya, rest and relax as much as you can.

rubyslipperz said...

=( I'm sorry that you are having to deal with so much weight on your shoulders! I wish I could help somehow...

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Junibears said...

I'm so sorry to read all about your medical problems and everything that goes with it Tonya. Hang in there honey! Luv ya. xxxx

Angie said...

Praying for you!

Sara G said...

Medical paperwork is not fun I know. However, the benefits afterwards can be so great and amazing. I've also had to do paperwork over and over for many things in the past. Thinking and praying for you. You can do this!! hugs!

Snoodles said...

You can get through this...we will all be here when you get back!! Take your time, take a deep breath now and then. Paperwork be darned - go play with the boys! LOL
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

BubzRugz said...

breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..... that's for just in case you forget in your busy ness !!
Hugz

Marcia Wachuta said...

Get your paperwork and phoning done and I will be here when you get back... take a break ... We will all be here when you get back!

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Gmama Jane said...

I'm new to your blog but was intrigued by your name "Hillbilly". I'm originally from West VIrginia and I wondered if you were perhaps from there. I couldn't find any bio info about you on your blog. As a lifelong West Virginia Hillbilly, I had to check out your blog. I love it and am your newest follower. Do you mind if I borrow your Sanity/Paperwork picture? So cute!
Blessings
Gmama Jane