to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stephen's Fun with Daddy

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!


Daddy's are for cuddling,


and for falling asleep together.


Daddies are for teaching things;


Like how to swim,


And play guitar,


And fight dinos.



Daddy's are for playin in the mud with,


And goin' tool shoppin with.


Daddies are for tellin' me 'bout Jesus,


And eating candy with.

My daddy is a hard working daddy.
Just like I am.
Cuz I'm..



I Love you, Dada!
Stephen

11 comments:

sweetybird09 said...

Oh now that is a wonderful tribute!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely - Happy DaDa Day!

Heather said...

Happy Father's Day!

BubzRugz said...

very cute...
Hugz

Pat said...

Lovely pics! Wonderful to see the bond :) xx

Mariliz said...

What a sweet post!

Marcia Wachuta said...

What a nice way to say Happy Father's Day!

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Sweet!! Big smiles!
xx, shell

Snoodles said...

What a sweet way to celebrate Dad and his big boy! Happy Father's Day!
Jacque in SC

Madame Samm said...

now that just made me smile everywhere lol

Belinda said...

That is so freaking sweet! I'm glad you posted it.