Friday, June 24, 2011

I am getting so much done!

I just hate it when I have to take these little blog breaks. 
I could spend all day writing and reading blogs...
and never tire of it!

I have been getting alot accomplished though.
Besides the boring stuff, like medical calls and house cleaning,
I have re-organized my Creation Station...
and I am ready to pump out the quilts!
In fact, I started on my H2H quilt..FINALLY. 
(I wonder if I am the last one?)

I will probably be back in a day or two.
I need to give the house a bit of attention
before I can go back to blogging full time.
(I wonder if I can make money for being a full time blogger?)

Next week I begin talking about our 
"Learn Along with Hillbilly: Paper Piecing"
Yay! Get your WIP's all caught up....
get your machine cleaned up....
dust off your printer and make sure it has ink!

I'll leave you with a couple of fun photos.
Several of you have asked about my kids...
let me see if I can straighten things up a bit.

My oldest is Amy. 
She is 21...and her and I are not much alike at all.
(But she got my eyes!)

Seth is next. He's 13 and writes the herbal posts here on my blog.
He is very much like me in many ways.

Stephen is 18 months old now. 
GOOD GRIEF!!
He writes his adventure posts.
We print his adventures in a blog book at the end of the year.

I rarely get all three kids together in one place,
(Amy is on her own and works for Hallmark Cards, 
and Seth is always on the go like any teenager)
but we ate out for Father's Day last weekend,
so I snapped a quick photo.
(LOOK---they all three have blue eyes just like their momma)

My husband is gonna kill me for this but I snapped a photo of him too.
We have taken all bread, sugar, potatoes, corn,
well anything that is yummy out of our diet.
So this Father's Day Chicken sandwich was a rare treat.


Seth had a banquet at church a while back and had to dress up.
He insisted that he needed a fedora.
I guess Stephen insisted on it too.


18 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Fun to hear and see your family but where is the picture of you???
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely family pics. What can Hubby do now...he's out there LOL!

Heather said...

I'm glad your time off has been productive! Great pics of the family! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Time with family and self - great!! Love the photo - thank you for sharing.

Stray Stitches said...

Sounds like a wonderful time with family! Great photos - thanks for sharing :)

Snoodles said...

Wonderful photos! I love it! Take all the time you need....we'll be here when you come back! LOL
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Belinda said...

I love the photo!!! Thanks for sharing your family with us so much of the time. And let me click on the "like" button for your accomplishments lately! Now, I need to go organize my workspace......

rubyslipperz said...

You've been getting a LOT done! I have to second the words of blog surfing...I beat myself with a stick some days...cause I feel like I've wasted so much time. But, usually I learn things...and I'm connecting cyber-socially.

When family comes together...what better way to remember than a "photo shoot"?

here's thinking of YOU!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

Linda said...

Aww, beautiful family! It always feels so good to get things done! Good for you!

Linda said...

Oh and I forgot to mention that I am super excited for the Learn A long. My printer is armed and ready :)

Judi said...

Stephen = heartbreaker Love the photo!

Patty@Granma's said...

You need to teach Stephen to operate the camera. He could give us a whole different view ;-D and a picture of his Momma too!

*The Old Geezer said...

How come everything that taste good is bad for you?

Have a great weekend :-)

~Ron

Sara G said...

Great pictures! We have had some days as unplugged computers and enjoying our time together. I'm happy to read that you are getting stuff done but I know you miss being here too. All in balance :) as best we can!

Joanna said...

You have a beautiful family. Bet they keep you smiling and hopping.

teresamnj said...

Hi Tonya! Love this post! I, too, am really trying to get things together and get back to quilting and creating. I've had a pretty rough winter and spring, but things are so much better now, and I'm finally back in the mood to read blogs, write my own, and start doing the fun stuff I love to do. You have a beautiful family. Hugs.

Mariliz said...

What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.

Marcia Wachuta said...

Love seeing the whole family! Glad you had a great meal together. Family time is so special...