Monday, May 2, 2011
Who is Me?
I thought before we get to far into our Me month,
it might be fun for you to learn a bit about me.
And I don't mean the every day things.
You know that I love my husband, love my kids,
homeschool...things like that.
So, here is a few of my favorite things that you may not know:
1) Puppy grunts. It has been so long since I've held a puppy or pet a dog. Sometimes I just sit and think about how a puppy is so cuddly with his round little tummy and those cute little grunts that they make when they snuggle in your arms.
2) Big Loud Thunder Storms. I love to go down into our basement garage, open the door and just watch the storms roll in. The louder and brighter the better.
3) Hot baths. All year round. With bath salts. Oh yes, and new salts ready to indulge in this month!!
4) Early morning watching the sun come up while hiking in the woods. It is beautiful to see the deer and the other woodland critters awake and scamper around Creation.
5) A finish. I don't care if it's quilting or dishwashing. I am a finisher. I just love to cross things off that mental list!
6) The movie "The Little Princess" (newer Non-Heidi version.)
7) The Chronicles of Narnia. I have loved them since I was 10 years old.
8)Cherry Mash. It's wonderful to live in Cherry Mash country!
9) I am accident prone. I have broken a leg, a toe three times, have had stitches on my forehead, another toe, an arm, and I've even ran over my own hand with my own car.
10) I love the smell of horse manure. If you aren't a person that loves the country or loves horses, then you will never understand that statement.
11) I love Sunday afternoon drives. I sure wish I could try a Sunday drive in a horse and buggy. Doesn't that sound fun?
What are some unusual things that we don't know about you?