to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stitchery Two: Dutch girl

I am really enjoying watching our May for Me Quilt n Stitch Along Flikr group.
It is fun seeing all the different colors people are using.
Did you find the patchwork instructions easy enough?

Here is what your Stitchery Block Two looks like:

Did you guess that from the hint?
You can click here to download it:  Stitchery Block Two

Here is your hint for next week:
(actually it's a very educational video!)


10 comments:

Wilma NC said...

Patchwork instructions were pretty clear. I'm caught up with that, now will do the little dutch girl. Cute!!!

Linda said...

Aww, she's adorable! My patchwork blocks are trimmed and ready to go too!! I'm guessing windmills for next week :)

Marcia said...

OK I only got my tulips ready... but now I have another one to make....YES ! I will take it with to the camper this weekend and do both of them. I needed a little hand sewing project to take! Love the little Dutch girl!
Having fun in May! Marcia

Bumpkin Bears said...

Love her! We actually have a windmill just down the lane from my house! Catherine x

Sherry said...

I love the little dutch girl. I think I will get some variegated purples thread to do this block. I like how yours turned out. I have my fabric squares sorted but have not sewn them yet. I hope to catch up tonight.

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

We have differnet kind of windmills from my view in my back yard. Dutch girl is cute Tonya. boy this process is so much fun to watch!!

Evielynne

Heather said...

Cute! I'll hopefully get to this one soon too. I have a few other things to catch up on first!

flowerofshona said...

Opps i thought i was caught up lol 2 stitching panels to do now .... off to get started >>>>>>>>

Lynda said...

My husband and I armchair travel with Rick every night!

Love the Dutch girl. I've finished the tulips and 4 patches, ready to work on the cute little girl. This is fun.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Your little dutch girl is sooo cute...