to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stitchery Four: Tiptoe through the Tulips!

Mystery Quilt n Stitch Along

Did you enjoy last weeks windmill? What did you think of the spiders wheel? I love sewing those up.
Are you ready for your very last stitchery design?
(That kind of makes me sad. I may have to do another mystery sometime.I think it's fun!)

Did you all figure out 'tiptoes' from the hint?
Here is the finished design:


Oh, I have no new hints to give you!
That's even more sad!
Oh well, I look forward to showing you how to finish the quilts next week.

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the wooden shoes! Don't think I could tip toe in those.

Wilma NC said...

I'm all caught up, except for this one of course, lol. The shoes are so cute!! Going away for the weekend, so hope to do this one beginning of next week.

Linda said...

Nope, would of never guessed these with the tiptoe video. lol Love these little shoes and the saying. I still have to finish up the windmill but I am caught up on all the other blocks. Can't wait to see it all put together now!!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see the quilt all put together! I'm going to work on this this weekend. I hope you are having fun in Branson!

flowerofshona said...

All done, it is sad that we will not have the fun of waiting for the next part :(
Have really enjoyed this and learnt new blocks to.
Thank you so much ((((hugs))))