to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, May 30, 2011

Livin' up the Last Day of May for Me!

It's the last day of May.
LIVE IT UP!
What will you do???
Do at least one last BIG thing for yourself.

Hey, even if it means to go buy a candy bar.
One won't hurt.
Which will you buy?

Or dance in the rain.

Have you ever?

Or watch a good movie.
How about this one?
(Thanks, Pat, for the idea!)
One is never too old for the Muppets.

8 comments:

BubzRugz said...

You never fail to give my spirits a lift.... thanks...
Hugz

flowerofshona said...

I will be going to my quilting class and having a natter with friends :)

Belinda said...

What a great idea! After I leave the dentist....ugh, I'll maybe buy myself a candy bar. I saw a luscious looking Almond Joy on tv last night and wanted one pretty badly. Just might indulge today. ;) Have a great last day of May!!!

Linda said...

Oh last day in May, Sad to see it end! What great days we've had!! I worked my butt off yesterday with getting the yard, house and food ready for company. Then 5 hours of BBQ fun. Today will be all for me! I will indulge in all the dessert I missed last night :)

Snoodles said...

I have enjoyed May for Me so much! I definitely got more time in for sewing, than I would have ordinarily....maybe I can keep this up, as a habit!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Marcia said...

It's going to rain in Wisconsin again today .... so I think I will dance in the rain and write a post on my blog about the last day of a wonderful celebration. (the draft is ready to go). It was great! I am glad we thought of it! My favorite quote --- writing it in my post today .... "Don't be sad that it is over, be glad you did it!" Hurray! May for Me!

Pat said...

Glad I made you smile in May :)
Hope June brings you back to full health xx

Belinda said...

I finished my dresser redo and ate an Almond Joy. Yee Haw!!! (Just had to tell you that!)