Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Issues?

I have been told that it is very hard to leave comments on my blog.
Is that true? I've tried to make it easy by not making you put that stupid little code or anything.
Does anyone else have trouble leaving comments all the time like my sister?
Please let me know!

Also,
Please hop over and see Mary Lou's post today. What a testimony she is to her faith in spite of circumstances!

VISIT THIS POST HERE

Finally, I will issue the other two rows later this afternoon...3 posts in a day just to drive everyone crazy. But I have a schedule here and tomorrow is for other things. Time to get this quilt finished!

8 comments:

Mariliz said...

I never have a problem leaving a post here. Those captcha codes drives me nuts, so glad you don't have that on here!

Belinda said...

I'm not having any problems thank goodness! I don't do that code either but made it so I have to view the comments left before they are posted. Had a bad anonymous one the other day and had to fix it so that couldn't happen again.

Angie said...

no troubles here.

Snoodles said...

I haven't had any problems posting here! Mary Lou's post is an amazing testimony to the faith she and her family share! It made me cry, but at the same time, rejoice. I don't think I could be that strong....
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)Com

Jillily Studio said...

Tonya,
You asked me a question on your comment on my post at "Stash Manicure." You asked if the glue ever came undone. Well, NO! I have had that one block that I showed at the Jillily Studio blog glued up for 3 years now. I take it everywhere as my sample and it does NOT come undone--but it stays soft and supple.
If I wanted to, I could wash it and it would all fall off.
Thanks for the comment. Hope you win some Appli-Glue!
Jill

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

I think your site is one of the easier one to comment on! I hate hate hate that little word verification! ugh!

Stray Stitches said...

No troubles here either. I know that blogger is having an issue with some people today.

BubzRugz said...

Easy from me for your blog... I have had some issues with signing in to Google but that is not for your blog ....
Hugz