to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, May 6, 2011

I got a ME gift today!

Just look at what was in my email inbox this morning. What a nice May for ME surprise!!



Aren't they great?! 
The wonderful Madame Samm of Sew I Quilt blessed me with them this morning.

I am going to use the top one-"Hillbilly"- as my blog button.
(Will someone try it and tell me if it works?)

The bottom one will be used as my blog signature.
Thanks Madame Samm!!

everyone's embroidery and piecework is coming along nicely.
Go and have a look, it's not too late to join the fun!

(look at that....a signature!)

12 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations Lady! How wonderful for you - yes , a great Mother's Day and May for Me gift. I loved your Dutch Girl stitchery, so, sew sweet to stitch up.

Sherry said...

I will have to post some pictures on the Flickr group as soon as I can. Great fun. I like your button and signature.

Angie said...

Love it!!

Snoodles said...

Congratulations! Madame Samm does lovely work, doesn't she! I like your new button and your signature.
I hope to get a picture of my fabrics posted tonight, so everyone can see what I'm working with!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

I got it on my blog!! I need a blog button - I have one for my etsy store but need one for my blog.. Awesome button and very pretty..

evielynne

Marcia said...

So Cool! I put it on my blog right under the May for Me grab it!

Having fun in May! Marcia

Pat said...

How lovely! xx

Mariliz said...

Lucky Girl....I'm so computer challenged, I just can't figure out buttons and signatures. Maybe someday.

Belinda said...

Aren't you the lucky one!!! That's really cool! Gonna go change the button on my blog.

BubzRugz said...

Those are great Tonya.....
Hugz

Pokey said...

Happy for you! :-}pokey

Peace 2 U Designs By Syds said...

Wonderful blog.
Just wanted to stop by and say Hello!