Friday, April 8, 2011

I can't help it!!

All this week I have been showing you things that I've learned 
when I immersed myself into the world of stitching.
 Today I was going to show you a couple of different ways to color tint your stitching;
 but instead I got sidetracked just a wee bit.

I was designing some blocks...

And my daughter came over and helped design some new stitching designs...

I am making a new, very easy quilt pattern for:

I hope that you will consider joining me that month for my
Mystery Stitch n Quilt Along!

I will explain more next week, 
but it will be super easy,
easy to follow beginner instructions,
and is super Springy!

Marcia is getting really fired up.
You need to go Visit Her Now
because she already has her first May for Me giveaway going on.
The list of things that she is doing is Amazing...
visit her May for Me page to see them all.

is planning some time saving recipes for us...
start watching for them soon.

I am going to get back to the quilt design.
I will show you how to color next week.
And I will give you fabric requirements 
for the Quilt n Stitch Along.

Are you making any May for Me plans yet?

7 comments:

BubzRugz said...

oooooh.... exciting......
Hugz

Chartreuse Moose said...

It sounds wonderful! Just when my life is overflowing with too much to do...however tempting! :-)))))

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

May for Me will be about crochet toys... I will learn how and share with my readers the tears, screams and finale joys how crocheting toys...

I love your color schemes... My weak point is picking the right colors...

Junibears said...

Sorry I can't join in but I shall love reading about it all!
Lovely to hear from you and I treasure your comments. Thank you for visitting me, upwards and onwards eh?
Love and Hugs xx

Heather said...

Sounds fun! My May for Me to-do list was posted yesterday! I'm going to get to those clothes I've wanted to sew myself for too long. :)

Marcia said...

I haven't wrote my list on paper, but it is in my head! The coolest part is that as I gather projects that I want to do in May, I sometimes take Minutes for Me and sit down and finish them right away! I can't wait til May! I am very excited about the wonderful responses we are getting for the May for Me Celebration! Yes the giveaways are starting...

Miss Sews-it-all said...

This sounds great, I will definitely keep reading. And speaking of quilting, have you found www.WeAllSew.com yet? Lots of great quilting links!