Monday, April 25, 2011

Here's the plan...

I am so excited to start the Bible study today and have so many hop on board with me!
I've added their button to the side to help you find it easier.

I have been busy pre posting the mystery quilt. I even got google docs to accept the first stitchery design.
You have no idea how hard it is for this impatient person to wait to show you.
I had the finished quilt hanging up for my daughter to see and she loves it. (It's pieced but not quilted yet.)
 I even got the idea to add a Flikr pool.
You can find it RIGHT HERE.

I have also been working on the schedule of what I want to post when in May.
Sometimes I pre-post; but only a day or two in advance.
This thinking ahead for a whole month is crazy...
but also good because that will free up even more ME time in May!

I just wanted to let you know my posting schedule for the month.
That way if you were looking for something in particular (like the steps of the quilt along)
you will know when they will be posted.

Some Sundays I have invited A Guest Blogger. Angie is a friend of mine that I went to school with and she is a Ladies Inspirational speaker and writer. I think you will enjoy her.

Mondays will be about Me.

Tuesdays will be when I explain the piecing of the May for Me Mystery Quilt n Stitch Along.


Wednesdays are set aside for helpful hints...not about quilting but more for just living!

Thursdays are the days that I will release that weeks Stitchery design.

Fridays belong to Seth for some great herbal tips for us.

Saturdays will be my progress reports, hopefully showing lots of finished projects!

What types of things are you planning to blog about in May?

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

WOW Tonya - what a schedule. I have my 3 ME projects - your mystery - sharing quick meals - working on the Hands 2 Help quilts - sharing my birthday all month.... OH and I am going to check in on all those bloggers listed to see what they all have for us.

Wilma NC said...

I'm going to post a bit about making a self portrait quilt, and about what I'm doing for ME. We'll see what else comes along.

Marcia said...

Love your schedule! I am still brainstorming a plan... I already have Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday - which started as old, odd quilt projects I have done over the years and now has evolved into tutorials. Now I plan to do a separate day for tutorials. I love quilt as you go so that will be one of them. I will probably do more informational posts - How to's and sharing links to you and others about what is happening! I think it's a plan!

I think your Bible study is also a fantastic idea! Good you have the link on the side bar too!

Snoodles said...

Your plan sounds awesome! Can't wait to get started on May for Me...good thing that our Bible study is already starting! LOL Can't you give us a hint on the mystery??!! :)
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

Jorge and I are going to alternate blog post - everything from A to Z in a single post per project. of course with pictures. My title of the blogs will say May For Me Day 1 etc..... till the end of the month - thankfully the last day is prize day so everyone will want to tune in for that...

Evielynne

Pat said...

My, but you're all so busy! Makes me feel positively idle!
Looking forward to seeing all your May works xx

Belinda said...

Hmmm, making me feel like a slacker here Tonya...but I think that was a May for Me item in my list. To take it slower and relax....aaahhh. Sounds like you are going to be very busy during May.