to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gardening tulips through the years

Here is another hint for the 

May for Me Mystery Quilt n Stitch Along.





Or perhaps you would rather watch this 1968 version:






Or maybe you remember this more recent version:






If you weren't curious before...bet you are now!

Fabric requirements and other important info coming tomorrow.

9 comments:

Wilma NC said...

Can I venture a guess that it will have something to do with tulips??? LOL.

Mariliz said...

Ha....Guess what song is now stuck in my head! I do love tulips.

rubyslipperz said...

Those songs are HILL-air-eee-US!! I really do luv tulips...but, alas...sigh...sniff...if we plant them, we rarely see more than stems and leaves. =0( Why? The deer, in our area, luv tulips too...for food.

hugz,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Judi said...

Wow there are other people that sang that song. Amazing. I only knew of Tiny Tim and well I'll listen to the others when I'm off of work.

Snoodles said...

Haha! What a funny start to my morning! Isn't it amazing that Tiny Tim was actually popular?! Giggle! Have a wonderful day - I'll be puzzling over the clue!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very cute way to peek our curiousity! Love this intro into your project.

Marcia said...

YES Tulips! Can't wait!

I love Tiny Tim singing Tiptoe thru' the Tulips! I remember when he sang it in 1968!

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

Tiny Tim - boy you pull some cool ones from the wood work... Vrooman so right about peeking our curiousity... WHAM - got us thinking!! Love it... I love it when you post video's...

Sherry said...

The video's were great. I do love the tulips!