to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don't forget to slop your dripper!

Yesterday when I done wiped the sleep from my eyes,
'n' checked my little ol' inbox...
I was quite surprised to see that I had me a request for more Hee Haw.
Now this sweet little ol' hillbilly friend specially said she wants to see bloopers.

Well, when someone says they be wantin somethin'
I sure do be aimin' ta please!

This first little clip is supposed to be all gloomy like,
but leave it ta ol' granpa Jones to mess that up an' leave em all laughin!



Now, as I was typin' here,
I had to stop and get my young un down for a nap.
Course I had to tell him a bedtime story.
There ain't none better a story than Rindercella!






Well, it seems my hillbilly ways r just a rubbin' off on folks.
Guess it's a bit o that good ol' Hillbilly Fever!



Watch' out...you'll be ketchin' it next!

9 comments:

Pat said...

Lost in admiration at Rindercella.. wonder how many takes that took?!

QuiltSue said...

Rindercella was wonderful. To be able to do it at all is great, but to keep a straight face at the same time, woww.

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

ROFL - boy you brought some memories back - I was super super young when these came out... Love Rindercell too!!

Snoodles said...

Teehee! I am showing my age...I recall sitting in from of my fandgrather's VT and giggling all the way through Rindercella! What a munny fan, and the discipline to do it with a faight strace! LOL
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wilma NC said...

I loved Hee Haw!!!! My friends used to make me sing "I've searched the world over"...LOL.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I was blown away by your post title! THank you for sharing all these memories - yeah, I'm a Hew Haw lover.

BubzRugz said...

Thank you for my morning smiles....
Hugz

Marcia said...

My husband loves Hew Haw! He can't believe I found them on a quilter's blog!

P. said...

I remember that Rindercella segment from way back when. Funny to watch it all over again here! Thanks for the chuckle!