to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Curiously Hans

Thank you everyone for your wonderful ideas and your help yesterday.
I have a lot of thinking to do, some ideas to work out,
and I now know to use Google Docs to post my May for Me pattern.

Speaking of May for Me,
Marcia has made special May for Me notecards!

She's giving away a set right now.
Click on her name above to enter to win them.

I am really happy to see how many have got on board for this.
I created a facebook event,
and the numbers there are growing and growing!

For myself, my list of things that I want to make is getting very long!
I have a total of 6 charity quilts in the works,
not counting dog blankets.
I know that if Marcia didn't have the May for Me idea,
then I would never get my Peanuts blanket or my needlework kit all sewn up.
Or my Mystery Quilt n Stitch Along that has been on my mind
ever since I read this:

So, there, I've given you a another hint.
Hans Brinker. 

I know there are many other quilt a longs going on,
so I wonder, is anyone going to join in?
Let me know because I am curious
to know if you are curious.


7 comments:

Mariliz said...

What do I have to do to join?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I am fascinated now - loved that story as a child. What a wonderful book for inspiration.

Heather said...

I'm not doing any quilt alongs right now (too much on my plate) but I might do yours! I have so many things lined up for May for Me. I hope I can get them all done. :)

Wilma NC said...

So, I'm a little behind, but can I get in on the May for me thing too? Do I have to sign up?

Marcia said...

Count me in! I am going to stitch along with you. My daughter lives in the Netherlands. Can't wait to make it.

Thanks for mentioning the Giveaway. I will do a Giveaway each Tuesday with the Hodgepodge Patchwork posts.

It is really going to be a great May for Me Celebration!

Terri said...

I'm planning on joining the May for Me sewing month. After stressing over taxes, etc. I need to do something just for me!

Linboose said...

I would love to join the May for Me quilt along. I am new to this though, how do you join?