to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Alive and Kickin'

Hello!
I must be very into spring cleaning.
First my blog and now my sewing room.
My husband lined every empty wall space in my sewing room
with shelves for me. Now I've been up to my ears in fabric.

I wanted to show you my new Creation Station in April,
but now I am waiting until May for Me!

I need to get back to work,
just wanted to stop and say hi.

A special something arrived for me in the mail...
Just in the nick of time, too!!

And...I still plan on teaching you how to do some tricks for your embroidery,
as well as how to print on fabric.
My cutting table is covered in drills, hammers and such right now.
Just a few more days....

Tonya

8 comments:

The Tulip Patch said...

Love "Creation Station"...sounds like the perfect place for a hillbilly to have some fun (and a lot less pretentious than STUDIO) ;)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wow - I can't wait to see your creative space. And did I see somewhere that you got a sewing machine?

Patty@Granma's said...

Oh good! I love to see what other people do with their 'space', be it a room, a station, a studio, or a mini-corner-closet.
One of the best organized 'sewing center's I ever saw was a 4'x6' walk-in closet! My space is 13x15 feet, and disorganized as all get out, but I hope to at least clean-out the closet in May-for-Me!!! Cheers

Judi said...

I want to see now!

Snoodles said...

Ooh! Lucky you! I'd love to have me a dedicated space! Like the name you picked out, too!
Can't wait to see the tutorials!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather said...

I bet you love the new shelves! And I can't wait to see the tutorials either!

~Heather
http://www.heatherscustomsewing.blogspot.com

Pokey said...

It's always worth the wait to see good organization in effect! I'm happy for you and the newly redone room ~
:-}pokey

Melissa said...

You go, girl! Doesn't it feel great?!