to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

We have had some great response to May for Me!

Marcia has set up some wonderful prizes and fun. She also did an awesome job of explaining why you need to join us. I don't care if you make crafts or not. You need this!!

Pop over and have a read...

http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/2011/03/whats-may-for-me.html

4 comments:

Hillbilly Handiworks said...

I will be away from the computer for today....Seth needs some attention from mom again. I won't be responding to comments until tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.

Heather said...

Add me to your list, please! I can't believe I'm not on there already! :)

Evielynne said...

LOL Heather... We all have said that!! Good Morning! Had to pop by and say that... ok now off to see the new write up.

Snoodles said...

You don't need to reply, just letting you know I'm a follower now! Love your blog, and will be happily taking part in May for Me!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(Dot)com