to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stephen shares his toes...and a winner

Stephen has been a bit slow about having Adventures.
It is kind of hard to have adventures when cooped up
inside all winter!!
He did, however, get his book made.
They are so cool! 
I will be deleting his adventures from last year 
very soon. (to save photo space.)
Since I won't share my toes with you,
Stephen was kind enough to share his 
while I took the photo of his books:

Stephen will share an adventure with you on Monday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for your help with my quilt. 
I liked the wonky too--but thought I might be crazy.
I am awaiting thinking I may be pulling a couple of late nights 
to get it finished and on its way next week.
I'll let you see the finished quilt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the large pattern/book giveaway,
I went back and tallied comments from February,
comments from this week,
extra entries for faithful followers,
and gave extra entries for all those helping me
with my quilt dilemma.

I get a little tired of Mr. Random generator.
He gets just too much publicity.
So I used my facebook friends to pick the winner.

you can think my friend from high school. 
Send your address to
hillbillyhandiworks@gmail.com

Ps. Mariliz and Patty@Granma's...
your numbers were chosen as well.
But, Gene was quickest...
just thought you'd like to know you ALMOST won.



5 comments:

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing said...

Are you for real? LOL I go and take a couple of days off to come back and find out I won.... OMG how exciting. Plz tell your friend thankyou for helping you... I have never won anything on line before. Now I will have something to blog about tonight... You made my day!!

Mariliz said...

Congrats to the winner. Almost winning is nice too.

Sarah Craig said...

What a unique way to pick a winner! Although I've always thought of the RNG as "Little Miss Random"..... Stephen's toes are really cute! Have a great week!

Q said...

There is nothing more adorable than baby toes :) Popping over from Vignette in stitches to say Howdy :)

Pat said...

Congrats to RVing.. and Stephen's toes are adorable xx