to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Okay, Okay...

I hear ya. 
You want to see the blocks 
but not my toes.

Excuse the wonky-ness and over exposure.
Lighting is hard to come by in the middle of  the night.
I'm hopefully putting the whole quilt together today;
but here are the stitchery blocks.
They are in no particular order, by the way.

10 comments:

Angie said...

Cute!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Cute blocks - I like the color of the solid you used to box them.

Sara G said...

That's really nice!

Marcia said...

Looking great! No toes?

debi said...

How adorable!!! love the colors!

Melissa said...

Yep. You've done good!

Mariliz said...

Great job!

Wanda said...

How cute. I love the colors. Definately want to see it put together.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Kathi D said...

I saw your comment somewhere (???) and I had to come, just because of your name! :)

Heather said...

Nicely done! I wish I could see it in person :)