to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The not so big reveal


FINALLY!!

I got all the blocks finished for my Max and Whiskers quilt.
Besides the regular blocks
(which were very easy)
I did 16 stitchery blocks. 
They took... f o r e v e r!

Wanna see them?


There they are. 
All 16 of them.
Rinsed and drying on a quilt rack.
As an added bonus you get to see my toes.

Oh, you want to see them better?
The blocks or my toes?
The blocks...soon.
My toes...never.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I might just have to participate in this one... I see some pretty colors in there! But first I'm going to complete 2 UFO's- they are small quick stitcheries I've had forever & will be good as apron pockets! :)

Melissa said...

I am really looking forward to seeing them (the blocks, not your toes). Perhaps this is the reason you have been without a machine?

debi said...

Can't wait to see!! and I agree, no toes!!!

gill said...

Looking forward to seeing more!!

Marcia said...

I love your toes in the picture!