to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not right now

I read a really good and inspiring blog post today
over at The Noble Wife.

She talks about her beginning journey with her business.
She, like all of us, faced several bumps in the road
before she got to where she is today. 

It reminded me that even though I don't have a machine...
I will someday when the time is right.
God isn't saying "No"...He's saying "Not right now."

Trying to get my little business off the ground
has had many bumps in the road.
(Starting with that little unexpected bump in my tummy 
two years ago...)
It can get discouraging because I think how God gave me
the talent and the desire...but I just can't get anywhere it seems.
Then I read that post today...and there's the reminder again...
"Not right now" does not mean "No".

Anyway, I am glad that I stumbled upon her blog and read her story.
And now I am going to have to figure out a way to get my hands on 
her new line of fabric:


As a bonus,
her blog has some great free stitching patterns!! 

6 comments:

Corrie said...

I try to tell myself often, "there's a season for everything." It will all work out. :)

gill said...

Thank you for the link - I'm off to have a look!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I wish I was closer to you - I would drive right over with one of my machines. Thank you for posting the site - I have had a number of bloggy friends putting this one out there - just a wonderful refreshing honest post.

Angie said...

Great reminder!
That fabric is cute too btw! :)

Q said...

That fabric is adorable, thank you for sharing it!

Jacquelynne said...

Thank you for sharing the link to my blog post. I am glad that you found it helpful. Just keep doing your best- don't give up- and you might be amazed at where you end up!